Feng Shui and Your Health, Jes T. Y. Lim

Creating Sacred Space with Feng Shui (More Crystals and New Age), Denise Linn (Foreword), Karen Kingston, Kingston

Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui, Karen Kingston

What is Qi-mag® feng shui?

Qi-mag® feng shui is the practice of a proven living science that creates harmony, improves air quality and vitality of the environment in homes and offices to enhance wellbeing, success, abundance and happiness of family and colleagues. Qi-mag® feng shui supports a healthy, more empowering lifestyle and blends Eastern and Western wisdom together. We are often asked if and to what extent Qi-mag® feng shui is true to classical FS.

Qi-mag® feng shui is 60%-70% classical compass, and landscape FS and the remaining 30% - 40% is involved with western and Taoist geomancy and building biology which attune the traditional with our modern, western lifestyle and building forms.

Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim the founder of Qi-mag® institute is a world renowned expert for Feng Shui.

He has the unique capability of being able to interpret the ancient knowledge of his culture into a form that suits western culture. the asian cultural symbolism and belief although is still relevant , its not nessecary and we can use western symbolism.

The wonderful universal laws according to FS are connected to our western aesthetic, sensibility and consciousness. Western cultural inheritance, the knowledge of our fore fathers, western geomancy is also considered.

"... everything in life and in nature is in a giant transformation, which one should recognise and take part in...!"